In compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we’ve created this Privacy Page. We understand that this legislation applies only to European citizens, but wanted to assure every subscriber and visitor that we take the protection of your data seriously.
Why we process personal data and what we use it for
We collect data in two ways:
- Held on file with MailChimp and/or MailerLite: The name, email address, and IP address of a user who signs up for the Gay Romance by Keira Andrews newsletter. We do not share this information with anyone and the data is only used to create newsletters keeping you informed of news, reviews, sales, releases, etc from Keira Andrews. We only collect the email addresses and names users provide. IP addresses are used to determine timezones so newsletters can be sent at optimal times for each user.
- Held on file with WordPress: Personally identifying information such as IP address, name, email address, and website address are collected for users who choose to leave comments on posts. Email addresses will not be posted, only name and website address if the user chooses to share it. This information is used by WordPress to send further comments/responses to users who choose to receive them or by Keira Andrews for the sole purpose of communicating with website visitors. This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of Keira Andrews and its contractors except in response to a court order or governmental request.
- Held on file with WordPress: the provided name and email address of anyone who signs up to receive updates when something is added to the website. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time.
Right of access
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data and to know how it is being processed. The “right to be forgotten” policy allows data subjects to request to have all their data deleted from your server or transferred to another company.
Breach of personal data: We will notify the Supervisory Authority within 72 hours unless the breach is harmless and poses no risk to the individual. If a breach is concluded to be high risk, Keira Andrews will inform the individual as well.
- You have the right to access your personal data and to know how we use it.
- You have the right to request that we update or correct your personal data.
- You have the right to be forgotten and may request that we delete your personal data.
Third party tracking
- We embed content from App MailerLite.
How to unsubscribe and contact Keira Andrews about data privacy